Wiz Khalifa and girlfriend Izabela broke up because she allegedly caught him cheating with his 'Ex'

Following the news that Wiz Khalifa and his stunning girlfriend, Izabela Guedes are no longer together after they deleted all photos of themselves on social media, it has been claimed that the rapper cheated on the Brazilian model.

Wiz Khalifa and girlfriend Izabela broke up because she allegedly caught him cheating with his
Sources close to the pair told MediaTakeOut.com that Isabela dumped Wiz because she suspected he was cheating with an ex. But the insider declined to give more details as regards the ex-involved.
The ex is most likely not his ex-wife and mother of his son, Amber Rose, because she's already moved on to rapper 21 Savage.
Wiz Khalifa and girlfriend Izabela broke up because she allegedly caught him cheating with his
Wiz Khalifa and Izabela Guedes who both started dating in 2016, were an inseparable pair who served major couple goals on social media. 



SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post
25 April 2018 at 15:40

People has always make good comments about Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE and i never knew how truth that was until i had issues with my lover and i contacted Dr.Agbazara then i realized the true effective of his powers. At first when Dr.Agbazara told me that once he cast a spell for me that my lover will come back to me within 48 hours and that all i have to do is beleive and do what he ask me to do, But today i am so happy for his help towards my relationship because everything worked as he has said. So people just contact DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE today VIA: (agbazara@gmail.com) OR call +2348104102662 and get the problems in your relationship solved

Reply
avatar
1 June 2018 at 06:21

i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 8 years with 2 kids, we have been a happy family. Last year his behavior towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside out marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a "love and relationship forum" about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologizing to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues via this email: or Whats App him on +2348132777335 Good luck

Reply
avatar
15 April 2021 at 01:42

I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr Abolo and i decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. i followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr Abolo because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: ( Abolospell@gmail.com ) OR Via WhatsApp on: ( +2349069484340). And testify for yourself.

Reply
avatar