Djinee Denies Previous Beef With M.I.

Veteran Nigerian singer Djinee has denied having any beef in the past with rapper M.I.
The two reunited on stage at the Buckwyld N Breathless concert last Saturday, performing hit songs such as Safe and Overkilling. 

No Djinee – M.I beef

This led to reports that the two had squashed a previous beef, but Djinee, in a recent interview, revealed that there was no such beef.
“That information is false and there isn’t any basis to back that statement,” the Ego singer said. “Like no one has stated a reason for the alleged beef.”
“How is that even possible when in these 3 years, we have bumped into each other severally at industry and private gatherings, the most recent private function which was at Mex’s (our video director friend who we all lived together at a time) daughter’s naming ceremony.”
“We even traveled together for a show some few months back. All these meetings and more have happened without any misgivings. However, I do see how the media might want to spin such story for their benefit. This is regardless of the actual truth. M.I and I spoke some days ago and we had a good laugh about it.”


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post